MAKING A DIFFERENCE
EMPOWERING. EFFECTIVE. EFFICIENT.
Being a member of 100 Women Who Care Grande Prairie means that you believe in local charities and local causes.
Our goal is to support the amazing non-profit and charitable organizations in Grande Prairie and area that work every day to make our community a better place to live.
100% of funds donated go to the selected charities.
We want to encourage others to get involved and to learn more about the many worthwhile initiatives and organizations in our community.
Collectively, we can make a difference in our community.
SUPPORTING LOCAL CHARITIES
Since 2016, more than $144,200.00 has been raised for these local charities:
- Angel Flight Alberta
- PACE Centre Grande Prairie
- Grande Prairie Hospice Palliative Care Society
- Walking With Our Sisters – Grande Prairie Friendship Centre
- “Aurora Home” – Northern Alberta Home for Women Society
- Saint Lawrence Centre
- Society for Pregnant and Parenting Teens
- HIV North
- Grande Prairie Hospital Foundation
- Community Foundation of Northwestern Alberta
- Tabono Program
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters
- Special Olympics Grande Prairie